Paris-based firm RE: has recently completed the design for an extension and refurbishment of the Cyprus College of Art in Paphos. With the idea of continuation, rather than radical reimagination, the project extends the existing sculptural wall of the college, creating new carvings and sculptures from a series of hung perforated copper-clad sheds.
Latest projects in Cyprus
Latest news in Cyprus
Cyprus has been shaped by a tumultuous history. Power struggles between invaders, conquerors and colonial powers have all left indelible marks on the landscape, much of which can be witnessed in the island’s capital of Nicosia.
Loading... It could take a few seconds
Popular categories in Cyprus
- Chalkidos Street Residence / Armon Choros Architects
- House In Kaimakli / Yiorgos Hadjichristou Architects
- Petros & Andri Residence / VARDAstudio
- The Antoniou Residence / Koutsoftides Architects
- Residence in Nicosia / Polytia Armos See all »
- Residence In Aglantzia / Yiorgos Hadjichristou Architects, Petros Constantinou
- Proton / Constantinos Kalisperas Architectural Studio
- Leventis Art Gallery / Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
- Block 0704 / Simpraxis See all »