Tomás Saraceno takes us around his Berlin studio, in a short segment video, shot during his recent exhibition 'Algo-r(h)i(y)thms' at Esther Schipper gallery. The Argentinian artist’s atelier, “a space for experimentation and testing out intricate ideas”, contains a room dedicated to his recent studies around spiders.
Latest projects in Argentina
Latest news in Argentina
Is it possible for a structure to reflect the thoughts of an architect? In the area of architecture, it's a well-known fact that the design process is largely shaped by the client, their culture, their requirements, and their budget, with little attention given to the personal tastes of the architects themselves.
SOM (Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP), in partnership with Consultatio Real Estate, presented their project for Buenos Aires titled “Catalinas Rio”, an office building on the banks of the La Plata River that is designed to double as a center of activity and expansion for the Catalinas Norte business district. With a plethora of public green spaces and two trapezoidal buildings linked by walkways and green terraces, the project aims to create a new and vibrant identity for the district and the city as a whole. Construction is due to be completed in 2022.
Mendes da Rocha and Al Borde among Winners of the XI Ibero-American Architecture and Urbanism Biennial (XI BIAU)
In Asunción (Paraguay), the XI Ibero-American Architecture and Urbanism Biennial (XI BIAU) have presented the winners of the Panorama de Obras section (Projects Panorama) of this contest edition, "all faithful to the spirit of the XI BIAU: living, the inhabitant," according to the organization.
Under the theme of “Science, Innovation, Art, and Creativity for Human Development. Creative Industries in Digital Convergence”, Buenos Aires will host the Expo 2023. Estudio Aisenson + ASN/nOISE won the first prize in an international competition to create a bridge and a boulevard for the occasion.
Vienna, Austria has been ranked as the city with the best quality of life in the world for ten consecutive years. The ranking made by multinational consultancy Mercer is dominated by Western European cities in the highest positions, while Vancouver, Canada reached third place, becoming the highest-ranking city in North America for the last 10 years.
ELEMENTAL, the architecture office led by Alejandro Aravena, has proposed a solution to the physical integration of Villa 31 in the city of Buenos Aires. The building includes a raised linear park that aims to be the new headquarters for the Southern Cone of the Inter-American Development Bank Group and to facilitate access of the residents of the neighborhood to other areas of the city.
Located in the central region of Argentina, the historic city of Córdoba is the second most populated city in the country; which means it can be considered an important center for culture, education, and finance. Its dense historic center is characterized by the presence of brick -a product of the work of Togo Díaz- and the particular landscape that links the urban with the natural, resulting in an exclusive atmosphere that invites us to walk its streets.
Loading... It could take a few seconds
Popular categories in Argentina
- House in Martindale Country Club / Alric Galindez Arquitectos
- Casa Viguet / NdC Arquitectura
- View House / Johnston Marklee
- Waterfall House / Andres Remy Arquitectos
- Orchid House / Andres Remy Arquitectos See all »
- VOL House / Estudio BaBo
- Casa Vlady: House Refurbishment / BVW Arquitectos
- Emilio Caraffa Fine Arts Museum / GGMPU Arquitectos + Lucio Morini
- Hotel ME San Telmo / Estudio Rietti Smud
- PCF House / Pérez Cepeda, Francesconi See all »
- Clay 2928 / Dieguez Fridman
- Conesa 4560 Building / Adamo-Faiden
- Once Building / Adamo-Faiden
- Flashback: Residential Building in Rosario / Rafael Iglesia
- EEUU 4263 Building / BAK Arquitectos See all »
- CCDH Office / Ignacio Montaldo Arquitectos
- Transportation Workers Union Headquarters / Franco Piccini and Carlos A. Piccini
- Textiles del Sur Offices / Ana Smud
- Afip Offices in Pehuajó / Alberto Varas & Asociados
- BSAS Geodesy Directorate Historical Archive / SMF Arquitectos See all »