There are a number of reasons to visit the architecture of Montevideo: the coastal city is the result of a complex interaction of historical factors that provided multiple trends and architectural styles, currently coexisting at par. Its streets and buildings tell the story of its past.
Latest projects in Uruguay
Latest news in Uruguay
This article, written by Svetlana Kondratyeva and translated by Olga Baltsatu for Strelka Magazine, examines the most interesting cases of the role of culture in sustainable urban development based on the UNESCO report.
Loading... It could take a few seconds
Popular categories in Uruguay
- Sociedad de Mar / Adamo Faiden
- Palmar House / Estudio UZ:AA
- Punta House / Marcio Kogan
- Parador Penitente / G+ Gualano Arquitectos
- La Pedrera Block House / G + Gualano Arquitectos See all »
- Sinergia Cowork Palermo / Emilio Magnone + Marcos Guiponi See all »