C.F. Møller Architects has released images its proposed 470-foot-high (144-meter-high) office tower at the Port of Aarhus in Denmark. Intended as a “bright sculptural landmark,” the scheme combines cultural, retail, and business functions to activate the public realm in a former industrial port area.
Latest projects in Denmark
Latest news in Denmark
Bjarke Ingels Group’s LEGO House and DISSING + WEITLING’s Bicycle Snake have been recognized by the 2018 Danish Design Awards, an initiative which “highlights the impact and value of design, celebrates companies and designers across the country and showcases the difference their solutions make to industry, everyday life, and society at large.”
C.F Møller and MT Højgaard have unveiled their vision of a new Railway Quarter in Aarhus, Denmark, transforming the area into a car-free urban district. Covering 1,180,000 square feet (110,000 square meters) of new construction, the area will predominantly contain residential buildings up to six stories high, as well as retail and recreational areas.
For the ninth consecutive year, Vienna has placed first in Mercer rankings on cities with the best quality of life in the world. Despite the current economic volatility in the European continent, the Austrian capital joins eight other European cities in the top ten.
In one of the largest mergers ever to occur in the architecture world, world renowned Danish firm Schmidt Hammer Lassen Architects has joined Perkins+Will in a strategic global partnership aimed at extending the firms’ international reach and reinforcing a commitment to sustainability and design excellence.
CF Møller’s Storkeengen (Stork Meadow) is a landscape solution, bringing the town of Randers closer to the longest river in Denmark, the Gudenå River to prevent the threat of flooding. The storm protection uses the wetland meadows as an attractive nature park to handle the raised stormwater level, whilst a recreational pathway increases accessibility with the nature areas across the river.
Loading... It could take a few seconds
Popular categories in Denmark
- Nøjkærhus Culture House / LUMO Architects
- Skansen Residences / Dorte Mandrup
- Summerhouse in Jørlunde / Dorte Mandrup
- Read-Nest / Dorte Mandrup
- XXLong Summerhouse / Powerhouse Company See all »
- Sdr Nissum Hallen / CEBRA
- Danish Meat Research Institute / C.F. Møller Architects
- Valencia / Dorte Mandrup Arkitekter
- Himmerland Housing Estate Renovation / C.F. Møller
- Sonorous Museum Copenhagen / CREO ARKITEKTER + ADEPT See all »
- Signalhuset / NOBEL
- Mountain Dwellings / PLOT = BIG + JDS
- Sluseholmen / Arkitema Architects + Sjoerd Soeters
- 4B / Holscher Arkitekter
- ØSS 5 – Ørestad Housing / Mangor & Nagel A/S See all »