After four months of research identifying works in Latin America and the Caribbean that met the eligibility criteria of the 'Latin American Architecture Prize Rogelio Salmona: open / collective spaces' a list of finalist has been compiled. Members of the International Curatorial Committee, architects Ana Maria Duran (Andean Region), Ruth Verde Zein (Brazil Region) and Fernando Diez (Southern Cone Region), and Art History background Louise Noelle Gras (Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean Region), postulated a total of 62 works covering the four regions.
Architecture from Colombia
Latest projects in Colombia
Latest news in Colombia
MVRDV’s design for the Dutch exhibition “Hola Holanda” at the Book Fair of Bogotá (FILBO) features a modular system of crates that will be repurposed as neighbourhood libraries after the Book Fair ends. Avoiding the waste of resources created by one-time pavilions, the Dutch firm has introduced a playful element of sustainability to the fair, maintaining its spirit even after the event ends.
Loading... It could take a few seconds
Popular categories in Colombia
- House 3 in Payandé Hill / Arquitectura en Estudio + Natalia Heredia
- GM1 House / Giovanni Moreno Arquitectos
- Ecological Shelters at Finca El Retorno / G Ateliers
- Sereno House / Jaime Rendon Arquitectos
- DL House / Camilo Restrepo See all »
- Two residential buildings in Bogotá, Colombia / Giancarlo Mazzanti
- Athikia Building / Daniel Bonilla Arquitectos
- Zebrano / Plan b arquitectos + M+Group
- Energy Living / M+ Group See all »