This guide is not a catalog. It is an open invitation to walk around the city and learn more about the architecture in Guatemala City.
Latest projects in Guatemala
Latest news in Guatemala
Each year the Vilcek Foundation selects American immigrant champions of the arts and sciences. This year the 2018 Vilcek Prize in Architecture was awarded to Guatemala-born, and now San Diego-based, professor and architect Teddy Cruz. Cruz uses his past experiences, living in Guatemala during its civil war, to focus his academic and professional career on shaping political and socioeconomic forces.
Loading... It could take a few seconds
Popular categories in Guatemala
- Chinkara House / Solis Colomer Arquitectos
- Guatemala Beach House / Christian Ochaita + Roberto Gálvez
- Corallo House / PAZ Arquitectura
- San Isidro Residence / Valls Arquitectos
- LP1 House / Paz Arquitectura See all »