The Fire-Rated Series from the Stratlock Range is a heavy-duty hidden panel mounting solution from Fastmount™ used to install heavyweight, large fire-retardant interior panels onto an aluminum or steel extrusion framework. The Stratlock Range is a purpose-built system that provides versatility for modular design with adjustable panel installation, thanks to its patent-pending dual locking function.
All producst in the Fire-Rated Series conform with UL-94 with a V-0 rating, allowing installers to use the clips with fire-retardant panels or in areas where fire standards are enforced.
|Fire-rated screw-fix male ||SL-M18-FR |
|Fire-rated rapid-fit female - aluminum side-channel framework ||SL-FA-FR |
|Fire-rated screw fix female – solid framework ||SL-SFA-FR |
|Fire-rated rapid-fit female - Steel extrusions ||SL-FB-FR |
- The SL-M18-FR features a double-detent shank which locks into the solid-style internal load chassis of the rapid-fit female (SL-FA-FR or SL-FB-FR) in an aluminum or steel frame.
- Upon the first click, the panel is supported, with a 4mm tolerance in any direction to find the correct panel position while the female takes the weight.
- The second click then locks the panel into position, secured with an 18kg pull out load per clip set, making the system ideal for heavy decorative panels.
Fastmount™ provides three female types with different framework compatibility. NB: Specific channel types will vary regionally, please see Fastmount Product Catalogue to determine suitability. All test reports are available via the Fastmount website.
- Strongest available mounting from Fastmount - 18kg pull out load
- UL-94 V-0 Rating
- SL-FA-FR has a T-lock function for rapid installation into the channel with screw or pop rivet into aluminium framework
- SL-SFA-FR offers simple screw fixing to any solid surface
- SL-FB-FR press-fits into 18mm standard galvanized steel framework
- Allows 4mm of supported panel adjustment in any direction before locking into place
- No special tools required for installation
- Acoustic isolation between panel and frame
- Reduces panel installation time for contract interiors