The Stratlock Range has been designed for solid-style substrates such as sheet metal, fibreglass, MDF or plywood, for customers who don't use framework but want the benefits of flexible panel installation that the Stratlock Range provides.
The SL-M10 combines the qualities of the SL-M18 (single or triple screw install, dual detent fixing) with a new lower pull-out load of 10kg, for panels that require more frequent access to services.
The Stratlock Range was originally developed as a heavy-duty hidden panel mounting solution for installing large interior panels onto aluminium extrusion framework. A purpose-built system, the Stratlock Range is the only product on the market that provides versatility in modular design and adjustable panel installation, thanks to its patent pending dual locking function.
|Screw- or adhesive-fix male ||SL-M18 |
|Screw- or adhesive-fix male ||SL-M10 |
|Rapid-fit female - aluminum side-channel framework ||SL-FA |
|Screw fix female – solid framework ||SL-SFA |
|Rapid-fit female - steel extrusions ||SL-FB |
|Female flush mount - solid substrates ||SL-FC |
The screw-fix male (SL-M10/SL-M18) features a double-detent shank which locks into the load chassis of the rapid-fit female (SL-FA, SL-SFA, SL-FB) or the flush fit female (SL-FC). Upon the first click, the panel is supported, with a 4mm adjustable tolerance in any direction to find the correct panel position. The second click then locks the panel into position, secured with a 10 or 18kg pull out load per clip set, making the system ideal for large or heavy decorative panels.
Fastmount™ provides two female types with different framework compatibility. NB: Specific channel types will vary throughout regions, please see Fastmount Product Catalogue to determine suitability.
- Strongest available mounting from Fastmount - 18kg pull out load
- SL-FA has a T-lock function for rapid installation into the channel with screw or pop rivet into aluminium framework
- SL-SFA offers simple screw fixing to any solid surface
- SL-FB press-fits into 18mm standard galvanized steel framework
- SL-FC provides is ideal for applications whereframework or grid structure is not available (e.g. sheet metal, aluminium,fibreglass, MDF or plywood)
- Allows 4mm of supported panel adjustment in any direction before locking into place
- No special tools required for installation
- Acoustic isolation between panel and frame
- Reduces panel installation time for contract interiors
- Removable interior panels
- Commercial interior fit-out
- Contract interiors
- Mounting heavy ceiling and wall panels
- Hotels, hospitals, retail
- Residential fit-out