Fast Company has announced who they believe to be the most innovative practices in architecture for 2015. Topping this list is the online remodeling community Houzz, the BIG powerhouse and David Benjamin’s The Living. See the complete list, after the break, and let us know who you believe is the world’s most innovative firms in the comment section below.
1. Houzz - “For changing the way we remodel.”
2. Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG) - “For bringing starchitecture to the drab world of storm resilience.”
3. The Living - “For creating truly temporary architecture.”
4. Perkins+Will - “For recognizing that designing for better health isn’t just about hospitals.”
5. C.F. Møller Architects - “For rethinking high-rise living.”
6. NBBJ - “For turning design into a science.”
7. Svigals + Partners - “For designing a safer school that doesn’t look like a prison.”
8. MMA Architects - “For thinking outside the big box.”
9. Rockwell Group - “For taking modular homes luxury.”
10. Heatherwick Studio - “For reimagining green space.”
You can learn more about Fast Company's selections, here.