A new generation of top hung and pivot windows with two independent opening mechanisms. FAKRO's FP_-V PreSelect roof windows include an innovative hardware system guarantees the use of only one way of opening and complete stability of the sash in outward as well as in pivot opening function.
The outward opening function enables the sash to be opened in any position from 0 to 35 degrees enabling easy approach to the edge of the open windows, which increases the usable area and provides unlimited view to the outside. The pivot function enables the sash to be rotated through 180° and is used when cleaning the outer pane or operating an awning blind
Opening method can be switched using the preSelect sliding switch positioned in the middle of the frame accessible when the window is open.
- FPP-V coated with ecological acrylic varnish.
- FPU-V coated with three layers of polyurethane lacquer to form perfectly smooth and durable surface of the window profiles which is homogeneous without a trace of wood grains.
- FPW-V coated with ecological white acrylic varnish (available at request).
- FP_-V U3 windows equipped with energy-efficient single chamber glazing unit. Window U-Value 1.3 W/m²K
- FP_-V U5 windows equipped with highly energy-efficient double chamber glazing unit. The window is particularly recommended for buildings where special emphasis is put on thermal energy savings. Window U-Value 0.97 W/m²K
Check out more technical specifications on this Fitting Instructions Manual and other product details here!
For more information about Roof Windows contact through our form, visit Fakro's page in Materials, www.fakro.com or www.archispace.pl.