FAKRO FTT Thermo is a special roof window for energy-efficient construction and passive buildings. The glazing units are installed to the specially designed sash frames and the sashes have widened frames when compared to standard windows. Such a structure minimizes the phenomenon of thermal bridges and better window insulation.
The sashes have widened frames when compared to standard windows. Such a structure minimizes the phenomenon of thermal bridges and better window insulation.
- The pivot window with a hinge is situated above the center of the window height, so even a tall person can comfortably stand at the open window.
- Special window design with widened sash frames and quadruple sealing system.
- A convenient way to use the window as the handle is located at the bottom of the sash.
- Easy cleaning of the outer pane and operating the awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when sash rotated through 180 degrees.
- High-quality pine wood, glued in layers, vacuum impregnated.
- Double coated wood with ecological acrylic lacquer in natural color.
FTT U8 Thermo windows are equipped with a triple chamber glazing unit and designed to be widely used in passive construction which is confirmed by Passive House certificate. The glazing unit is set in a specially designed sash frame, which offers wider wooden profiles in comparison with standard windows. The window is equipped with five seals. Such a structure minimizes thermal bridging and provides improved window insulation. Window U-value 0.58 W/m²K
FTT U6 windows are equipped with a double chamber glazing unit. The window is particularly recommended for buildings where special emphasis is put on thermal energy savings. Window U-value 0.8 W/m²K
FTT R3 windows are equipped with double chamber glazing unit with a special soundproof glass which significantly reduces noise penetration into the room Window U-value 0.81W/m²K