ApplicationsEnergy-efficient, passive buildings
CharacteristicsWooden pivot window, suitable for pitches from 15°-70°, increased resistance to burglary - topSafe system
Sizes55x78 cm, 55x98cm, 66x98 cm, 66x118 cm, 66x140 cm, 78x98 cm, 78x118 cm, 78x140 cm 78x160 cm, 94x118 cm, 94x140 cm, 114x118 cm, 114x140 cm, 134x98 cm
CertificationPassive House certificate (FTT U8 Thermo)
GuaranteeLifetime against hail, 10 years for windows, 20 years for glazing unit
FAKRO FTT Thermo are special roof windows for energy-efficient construction and passive buildings. The glazing units are installed to the specially designed sash frames and the sashes have widened frames when compared to standard windows. Such a structure minimises the phenomenon of thermal bridges and better window insulation.
The sashes have widened frames when compared to standard windows. Such a structure minimises the phenomenon of thermal bridges and better window insulation.
- The pivot window with hinge is situated above the centre of the window height, so even a tall person can comfortably stand at the open window.
- Special window design with widened sash frames and quadruple sealing system.
- Convenient way to use the window as the handle is located at the bottom of the sash.
- Easy cleaning of the outer pane and operating the awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when sash rotated through 180 degrees.
- High quality pine wood, glued in layers, vacuum impregnated.
- Double coated wood with ecological acrylic lacquer in natural colour.
FTT U8 Thermo windows are equipped with triple chamber glazing unit and designed to be widely used in passive construction which is confirmed by Passive House certificate. The glazing unit is set in a specially designed sash frame, which offers wider wooden profiles in comparison with standard windows. The window is equipped with five seals. Such structure minimises thermal bridging and provides improved window insulation. Window U-value 0.58 W/m²K
FTT U6 windows are equipped with double chamber glazing unit. The window is particularly recommended for buildings where special emphasis is put on thermal energy savings. Window U-value 0.8 W/m²K
FTT R3 windows are equipped with double chamber glazing unit with a special soundproof glass which significantly reduces noise penetration into the room Window U-value 0.81W/m²K