Designed to provide daylight and fresh air through the roof, VELUX Modular Skylights help create healthy, comfortable and productive indoor spaces. The modular system can be configured to a range of different skylight solutions and offers several features for climate control, ventilation and shading.
VELUX Modular Skylights are sash-frame constructed single skylights with a high-insulating glazing unit. All individual skylights are delivered as prefabricated modules with dedicated factory finished flashings to ensure watertightness in every solution. VELUX Modular Skylights are the result of several years of research and design by VELUX and Foster + Partners.
Northlights are bands of VELUX Modular Skylights. The characteristic upright design is primarily for installations that are directed towards the northern hemisphere for soft and reflected lighting. Northlight installations are applicable for a pitch of 25-90o. The solution does not require a sub-construction for installation and can be integrated into a sloped roof.
- Sloped, shed or saw tooth roof
- Flat roofing material
- Opening width in roof min. /max. 0. 6-3. 1 m (for venting modules 0. 8-2. 5 m)
- Rooflight installation pitch 25-90°
- Possibility of upright design
- Prevents glare and lets in a soft light when facing North
- Designed for installation directly in sloped roofs without adding a sub-construction
For further technical information you can access the following links:
- Installation Guides
- Specifications Sheets
Please visit veluxcommercial.com to find CAD/BIM objects for VELUX Modular Skylights.