ApplicationsResidential, attic, loft, interior design
CharacteristicsTop hung and pivot windows, two independent opening mechanisms, the sash can be opened outwards from the top and centre pivot, suitable for pitches from 15°-55° (special version 15°-85°)
Sizes55x78 cm, 55x98 cm, 66x98 cm, 66x118 cm, 66x140 cm, 78x98 cm, 78x118 cm, 78x140 cm 78x160 cm, 94x118 cm, 94x140 cm, 114x118 cm, 114x140 cm, 134x98 cm
CertificationCertificate TÜV SÜD
GuaranteeLifetime against hail, 10 years for windows, 20 years for glazing unit
A new generation of top hung and pivot windows with two independent opening mechanisms. FAKRO's FP_-V PreSelect roof windows include an innovative hardware system guarantees the use of only one way of opening and complete stability of the sash in outward as well as in pivot opening function.
The outward opening function enables the sash to be opened in any position from 0 to 35 degrees enabling easy approach to the edge of the open windows, which increases the usable area and provides unlimited view to the outside. The pivot function enables the sash to be rotated through 180° and is used when cleaning the outer pane or operating an awning blind
Opening method can be switched using the preSelect sliding switch positioned in the middle of the frame accessible when the window is open.
- FPP-V coated with ecological acrylic varnish.
- FPU-V coated with three layers of polyurethane lacquer to form perfectly smooth and durable surface of the window profiles which is homogeneous without a trace of wood grains.
- FPW-V coated with ecological white acrylic varnish (available at request).
- FP_-V U3 windows equipped with energy-efficient single chamber glazing unit. Window U-Value 1.3 W/m²K
- FP_-V U5 windows equipped with highly energy-efficient double chamber glazing unit. The window is particularly recommended for buildings where special emphasis is put on thermal energy savings. Window U-Value 0.97 W/m²K