FritsJurgens System M+ is an upgrade of the System M pivot hinge. The adjustable pivot hinge features latch control for proper latching and control and adjustability of the movement of pivot doors up to 500 kg. Both systems use FlowMotion technology to create and control the door's movement using hydraulic power.
|System M and System M+ ||System M+ |
Hold positions at 0°, 90° and -90°
30° Speed Control
Guaranteed control over the movement from 20 to 500 kg
Latch Control and 30° Speed Control
FritsJurgens’ adjustable pivot hinge System M+ is their first hinge with Latch Control and 30° Speed Control.
- Latch Control enables the door to accelerate in the last 10° of the movement of the door to ensure proper latching of the door. This is especially useful in exterior pivot doors.
- 30° Speed Control allows you to fine-tune the speed of the pivot door through the last 30° of the closing movement. This helps you to define the closing movement of the door, no matter the weight. Control from 20 kg to 500 kg.
- L. Latch Control
Provides the ability to adjust the pivot hinge to latch the door properly.
- 1. Damper Control
Ensures a smooth and elegant closing movement and protects your door from touching the wall (back-check).
- 2. 30º Speed Control
Allows you to determine the speed of the pivot door through the last part of the closing movement.
The installation process is the same for both System M and System M+ and can be done in four quick steps.
- First, mount the floor-plate
- Followed by the ceiling-plate
- Then the pivot door can easily be placed
- Finally, you can finetune the door to create the desired movement
|Load-bearing capacity ||Suitable for both light and heavy pivot doors covering a range between 20 and 500 kg. |
|Minimum door thickness ||40 mm or 50 mm, depending on the suitable model for your door measurements and weight. |
|Minimum installation dimensions around the door ||Below: 11 mm |
Above: Minimum 4 mm, maximum 10 mm
Door/closing side: Gap calculation
|Hold Positions ||0˚, 90˚ and -90˚ |
|Minimum distance from the pivot point to the side of the door ||91 mm |
|Maximum door dimensions ||Unrestricted up to a maximum weight of 500 kg |
|Floating floors/suspended ceilings ||It is possible to fit a pivot door if the floor plate or ceiling plate is connected to the structural subfloor or ceiling. |