Pacta compact hinge for fall flaps from Salice operates without the need for additional stays or cables. Pacta has a decelerated opening action and the fall of the door is gradual and controlled. In the fully-open position, the door and base panel are aligned, creating a uniform, flat surface. Available with Push self-opening system, Pacta comes in a variety of finishes.
Its applications are numerous: in living room and kitchen cabinets, to create desks in children’s furniture or for writing surfaces and table extensions in hotel furniture.
- Hinge for flap doors with decelerated opening.
- Fixing to the base of the cabinet with longitudinal snap-on mounting plate
- Standard drilling of the door ø 35
- 13 mm deep cup
- 90° opening
- Fixed K = 4.5 mm
- Side-, front and vertical door adjustment
- Central hinge for cabinets over 900 mm width to be used
- Covers available in numerous finishes