ApplicationsLiving rooms, kitchens, hotel furniture, children's desks
CharacteristicsVariety of finish options, controlled fall, decelerated opening, push opening.
Pacta compact hinge for fall flaps from Salice operates without the need for additional stays or cables. Pacta has a decelerated opening action and the fall of the door is gradual and controlled. In the fully-open position, the door and base panel are aligned, creating a uniform, flat surface. Available with Push self-opening system, Pacta comes in a variety of finishes.
Its applications are numerous: in living room and kitchen cabinets, to create desks in children’s furniture or for writing surfaces and table extensions in hotel furniture.
- Hinge for flap doors with decelerated opening.
- Fixing to the base of the cabinet with longitudinal snap-on mounting plate
- Standard drilling of the door ø 35
- 13 mm deep cup
- 90° opening
- Fixed K = 4.5 mm
- Side-, front and vertical door adjustment
- Central hinge for cabinets over 900 mm width to be used
- Covers available in numerous finishes