Combining high-tech convenience and multiple control options, the Motorized FlexShade® window shade features the ability to synchronize automated control between groups of window shades or entire floors in large buildings.
1. FlexShade® Recharge: A rechargeable, motorized window shade. Features quiet operation and ease of installation in difficult areas with no wiring or electrician needed. Sizes through 12'x12'.
2. Battery Powered FlexShade®: Where hard-wiring is not an option, the Battery Powered FlexShade® window shade is easy to install and comes with a reloadable battery wand.
3. 24V DC FlexShade®: With a low-voltage motor and small installation footprint, the 24V DC FlexShade® window shade reduces wiring costs and fits small spaces.
4. Draper's 120V AC Motorized FlexShade® is an interior shading system that features a 4-wire motor equipped with easy push button limits and offers a wide array of external IntelliFlex® control options. Whether the concept is simply to control a few shades or to implement a more extensive project for an entire building, the 120V AC Motorized FlexShade® is ideal for church, residential, commercial, healthcare and governmental applications.
5. 120 V AC 485 Motorized FlexShade: High-tech convenience coupled with a wide array of control options makes the 120V AC 485 Motorized FlexShade® window shade the perfect choice to integrate large-scale commercial systems. An encoded motor provides a wide range of applications, from the high-end home user to the integration of window shading with commercial lighting systems. Draper's 120V AC 485 Motorized FlexShade® provides the scalability to synchronize automation between just a few window shades or entire floors within large commercial buildings.
6. 120 V AC RTS Motorized FlexShade: The 120V AC RTS Motorized FlexShade® window shade offers a 3-wire motor that features parallel wiring, electronic programmable limits, and a multitude of control options. With a hand-held remote control and Plug & Play options, this easily programmable shade is the ideal choice for the office, boardroom, small commercial settings, residential, and church applications.
7. FlexShade® 2: for intermediate size windows in between the Motorized FlexShade and Colossal FlexShade.
8. FlexShade XL: Large motorized window shade for widths up to 25'. Integrated cradle support system allows for small (5"x5") angled or curved headbox.
9. Colossal FlexShade®: Offers superior control of heat gain and glare in large shading applications. This window shade maximizes the ability to reduce any light gaps by minimizing the number of window shades required for coverage. Available in sizes through 28'9" wide and 40' tall depending on fabric.
Draper Roller Shades are manufactured in the USA using primarily USA-woven fabrics from Phifer and Mermet, ensuring a simple and direct supply chain that gives Draper maximum control over fast deliveries and product availability.