UseInterior shading systems
ApplicationsCommercial, Residential, Educational, Corporate, Cultural and Hospitality
CharacteristicsManufactured in the USA, motorized shading system, operated with wall switch or remote control, wireless, includes rechargeable batteries, easy to install
ColorsHardware finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
SizesAvailable in sizes up to 12′ (366 cm) wide, depending on fabric selection
Guarantee25 years; 5 years on electronic accesories and motors
Draper's FlexShade® Recharge is an interior window shade with an integrated motorized system to operate mechanically. The shades may be operated with wireless wall switches or with a remote control. The batteries are rechargeable and are hidden inside the roller. The motor is silent and is able to last over 500 cycles with a single battery charge.
FlexShade® Recharge is just as easy to install as any regular shading system and does not require the assistance of an electrician.
- Available in sizes up to 12′ (366 cm) wide, depending on fabric selection.
- Lower-cost entry point for motorization.
- Shades available in single or dual roller option.
- No battery wand. Batteries located inside motor.
- Green product. No disposable batteries.
- Charges from 110V outlet.
- Installs like a manual shade. No wiring or electrician needed.
- Product designed for interior use.
Draper Roller Shades are manufactured in the USA using primarily USA-woven fabrics from Phifer and Mermet, ensuring a simple and direct supply chain that gives Draper maximum control over fast deliveries and product availability.