Dri Design Shadow Series metal panels add depth and definition to exterior facade cladding on any architectural design. Individual panels can be extended at varying depths to create texture or a dynamic variation in patterns, all while keeping the substrate and weather barrier in the same plane.
|Material ||Aluminum, VMZinc®, Stainless Steel |
These are the recommended maximum size panel guides. If the panel you would like fits inside these guides, Dri-Design can manufacture it. For larger sizes, contact Dri-Design.
|Width ||Height |
|24” ||120” |
|40” ||40” |
|72” ||24” |
Dri-Design attaches to nearly any substrate without the use of any added clips or extrusions.
- Plywood with a weather barrier
- Concrete or CMU block
- Steel girts, furring or flat strap (with or without insulation)
- Continuous insulation systems
- Insulated metal panel systems
- Many more
- Dry Joints
- No sealants or gaskets means no maintenance or dirty streaks.
- Lower environmental footprint than composite or foam panels
- Made with recycled metal, 100% recyclable and can be repurposed.
- Unlimited Color Palette