UseExterior/interior metal cladding
ApplicationsCommercial, cultural, public, industrial, hospitality
CharacteristicsDry joint pressure equalized metal panel, lower carbon footprint, unlimited color palette, easy installation, 100% recyclable
FormatMetal wall panels
SizesVaries depending on design
CertificationAir, water, structural, hurricane and the latest AAMA508-07 tested, LARR, Florida product approval, NFPA 285 tested
Guarantee20-year standard finish warranty
Dri-Design has always made design flexibility a high priority. With their unlimited color palette, variety of materials, sizes, textures, shapes and perforating, they aim to empower rather than restrict with their manufacture capabilities.
There are even times where a vision takes Dri-Design panel design to a rare or completely new space. This area of design freedom and invention, which has no barriers, is called Dri-Design Custom.
Dri-Design attaches to nearly any substrate without the use of any added clips or extrusions.
- Plywood with a weather barrier
- Concrete or CMU block
- Steel girts, furring or flat strap (with or without insulation)
- Continuous insulation systems
- Insulated metal panel systems
- Many more
- Dry Joints
- No sealants or gaskets means no maintenance or dirty streaks.
- Lower environmental footprint than composite or foam panels
- Made with recycled metal, 100% recyclable and can be repurposed.
- Unlimited Color Palette