UseExterior/interior metal cladding
ApplicationsCommercial, cultural, public, industrial, hospitality
CharacteristicsDry joint pressure equalized metal panel, lower carbon footprint, unlimited color palette, easy installation, 100% recyclable
FormatMetal wall panels
SizesVaries depending on design
CertificationAir, water, structural, hurricane and the latest AAMA508-07 tested, LARR, Florida product approval, NFPA 285 tested
Guarantee20-year standard finish warranty
Dri-Design has always made design flexibility a high priority. With their unlimited color palette, variety of materials, sizes, textures, shapes and perforating, they aim to empower rather than restrict with manufacture capabilities.
There are even times where a vision takes Dri-Design panel design to a rare or completely new space. This area of design freedom and invention, which has no barriers, is called Dri-Design Custom.
Dri-Design attaches to nearly any substrate without the use of any added clips or extrusions.
- Plywood with a weather barrier
- Concrete or CMU block
- Steel girts, furring or flat strap (with or without insulation)
- Continuous insulation systems
- Insulated metal panel systems
- Many more
- Dry Joints
- No sealants or gaskets means no maintenance or dirty streaks.
- Lower environmental footprint than composite or foam panels
- Made with recycled metal, 100% recyclable and can be repurposed.
- Unlimited Color Palette