Dri Design copper cladding panels offer the warm glow of natural copper, along with the long lasting durability of an anodized finish. The Copper Anodized Series is designed to add depth and character to designs with subtle variations of copper penny color from panel to panel.
|Material ||Aluminum |
|Finish ||Copper Anodized Finish |
|Weight ||Less than 2 pounds per square foot |
These are the recommended maximum size panel guides. If the panel you would like fits inside these guides, Dri-Design can manufacture it. For larger sizes, contact Dri-Design.
|Width ||Height |
|72” ||24” |
|48” ||48” |
|30” ||30” |
|24” ||120” |
|120” ||24” |
Dri-Design attaches to nearly any substrate without the use of any added clips or extrusions.
- Plywood with a weather barrier
- Concrete or CMU block
- Steel girts, furring or flat strap (with or without insulation)
- Continuous insulation systems
- Insulated metal panel systems
- Many more
- Dry Joints
- No sealants or gaskets means no maintenance or dirty streaks.
- Lower environmental footprint than composite or foam panels
- Made with recycled metal, 100% recyclable and can be repurposed.
- Unlimited Color Palette