Interior and exterior shading, daylight solar control
Commercial, Residential, Educational, Corporate, Cultural and Hospitality
Solar control and thermal comfort, optimal daylighting, customizable, prevents glare, designed for interior and/or exterior use
Ask for more information / Quote
More about this product
The Venetian Blinds by Warema create just the right amount of daylight by preventing glare thanks to the system’s ability to retract, extend and tilt the slats. Exterior and dual facade applications provide effective solar control and thermal comfort with optimal daylighting. They can be used for new buildings or renovations, and are appropriate for commercial, institutional, retail and residential applications. Draper offers a wide variety of options to fit the shading needs of your specific project. Warema Venetian Blinds are only available in North America and only through Draper.
Window treatments that facilitate solar control are an integral solution for sustainable architecture. The daylighting strategy of a green building is made easy with custom shading which can both provide solar control shading and let in natural light.
- Automation is available for maximum indirect light.
- Superior solar heat gain control.
- Architecturally aesthetic designs.
- Asymmetrical, dim-out and wind stable Venetian blinds.
- Face and top-mounted Venetian blinds.
- Self-supporting Venetian blinds.
- Metal system Venetian blinds.
- Venetian blinds with no ladders and lift cords.
- External Venetian blinds with flexible or rolled edge slats available.
- Product designed for interior and exterior use.
Draper Roller Shades are manufactured in the USA using primarily USA-woven fabrics from Phifer and Mermet, ensuring a simple and direct supply chain that gives Draper maximum control over fast deliveries and product availability.