- Project Manager & Commercial Director :Jeffrey Kloch
- Graphic Designer:Andrew Fabin
- Structural Engineer:Meridian Structural Works
- Civil Engineer:Lee Engineering & Associates, LLC,
- M E P Engineer:Colvin Jones Davis Consulting Engineers
- Code Consultant:FP&C Consultants Inc.
- Landscape Architect:Land 3 Studio
- General Contractor:Killian Construction Co.
- Client:Matt O’Reilly of Green Circle Projects
- Country:United States
Farmers Park is a mixed-use development for active, healthy, and engaged families and businesses in the Ozarks region. It is anchored by the Farmers Market of the Ozarks, a venue for organic and locally grown food that attracts over 5,000 visitors a week.
Ground-level retail areas include restaurants and shopping. All goods and services are conveniently located within walking distance of the dwelling units. An office component was designed to achieve LEED Silver Certification and serve as a template for sustainability in the region.
The strategy of Farmers Park is simple. Goods and services placed at the street level encourage pedestrian activity and community interaction. This street life makes the development safe, vibrant and economically viable.