Trosifol® Spallshield® CPET - Laminated Glazing
Trosifol® Spallshield® CPET is a composite glass interlayer comprised of polyester and a durable PET hard coat that prevents the glass from splintering due to impact from bullets or bomb blasts. The hard coat is highly durable, chemically resistant, lightweight, and virtually indistinguishable from glass.
Trosifol® Spallshield® CPET laminated glass is ideal for applications that require light-weight, penetration resistance, and anti-spalling features. With a range of protective interlays, Trosifol® Spallshield® CPET glazing is not just for buildings but also suitable for trains and cars.
- Anti-spalling helps protect occupants from windborne glass debris in buildings, trains, and cars
- Lightweight glass laminate only requires one lite of glass
- High strength increases the glass penetration resistance
- Glasslike durability with abrasion, chemical, and scratch resistance
- UV protection, noise reduction