Jakob Rope Systems has directed numerous projects over the years where the deciding factor for which safety measures are used is whether they do justice to an architecturally valuable structure. High-performance safety technology with an unobtrusive appearance is an area in which Jakob Rope Systems is specialized.
Fall stop nets and safety fences must be designed and higher railings, installed. There are many options, but the most suitable solution always depends on the architectonic circumstances and the local surroundings.
Comprehensive Support at all Stages
There can be a long process before the actual installation of completed safety solutions for bridges. The process begins when a desire for a sustainable safety measure is expressed. Jakob Rope Systems has guided numerous projects from start to end over the years.
- Talks with the responsible authorities
- Initial materials sampling
- Creating preliminary projects
- Test series concerning loading
- Calculation of feasible solutions
- Creation of composite images for visualization
- Development of an experimental prototype on site
- Installation on the object with specialists
Webnet for Bridge Safety
Webnet net structures from Jakob Rope Systems can be configured in several ways for the respective project by using different rope diameters and mesh sizes, supported by efficiently placed primary ropes and steel structures.
Active and passive bridge protection equipment constructed using the Jakob system has a discrete appearance that is compatible with historic structures with architectural value and worth of protection.
- Stainless steel woven wire mesh with superior tensile resilience and flexibility
- Robust and weather resistant
- Requires almost no maintenance
- Delicate structure minimizing visual impairment
- Fabricated according to customer specifications regarding shape, size, and orientation