VELUX Modular Rooflights come in three different versions: Monolight, Linearlight, and Circularlight. These modular systems can be configured to a range of different rooflight solutions for design freedom and offer features for climate control, ventilation, and shading.
VELUX Monolight is a single-unit rooflight that can be used to fill spaces with natural light from above. With the glass top construction, the light area is equal to the roof opening. Monolight consists of a glass top unit and a built-in wooden upstand and is available as a fixed or operable venting unit. For a clean finish, the rooflight's inner lining can be connected into the groove just under the glazing.
- Monolight Fixed is a non-venting single-unit solution that provides daylight through the roof.
- Monolight Venting allows users to open the rooflight, combining light and natural ventilation. Monolight Venting includes a fully integrated chain actuator concealed within the wooden upstand.
- Monolight Burglary-Resistant is made with unique safety glass and a vapor barrier is pre-fitted to the upstand.
- Monolight Walk-on is a non-venting single-unit rooflight intended for residential use and ideal for houses that require both natural light and an accessible roof. Made with toughened and laminated glass, the Monolight Walk-on is safe to walk on and can be specified with double glazing and an optional anti-slip feature.
- Flat and sloped roofs from 0° up to 15°
- Recommended minimal installation pitch of 5°
- Flat roofing material
- An opening area up to 4 m²
- Maximum daylight through the roof without intrusive framing being visible from beneath
- Prefabricated top unit and built-in upstand for fast installation
- Fixed or comfort venting solution
- Ideal for refurbishment projects