VELUX Modular Rooflights come in three different versions: Monolight, Linearlight, and Circularlight. These modular systems can be configured to a range of different rooflight solutions for design freedom and offer features for climate control, ventilation, and shading.
VELUX Linearlight rooflight has rows of connected flat glass openings that are ideal for creating large uninterrupted sources of daylight. Linearlight can be specified as a fixed or operable system by placing window modules side-by-side to form a continuous system, without the need for additional supports.
Linearlight rooflights have an upstand with an advanced connector system and drainage gutter that ensures a watertight and airtight connection between the modules. A minimized beam ensures a seamless connection on the inside.
- Flat and sloped roofs from 0° up to 15°, with 0° in the lateral direction
- Recommended minimal installation pitch of 5°
- Flat roofing material
- Opening length (slope direction) from 250 - 2000 mm
- Ideal for rows of short and wide rooflights
- Option to design very wide, uninterrupted daylight sources
- Ideal for corridors
- Prefabricated top unit, built-in upstand, and connector system for fast installation
- Fixed and/or comfort venting solution
- Bespoke sizes for refurbishment projects