The three wall box skylight from Glazing Vision offers a nearly seamless skylight integration into fabric of a building. Similar to the freestanding box skylight, the three wall box skylight also is electrically operated via a simple switch, but rather than being fully glazed on all four sides, it is fixed to the existing building structure at the end and on either side. All other factors of functionality are the same.
It is generally made with one sliding section of glass moving over a fixed section, but can be made in a variety of different configurations. Skybox is optionally available with a thermal break framework and triple glazing for higher performances.
This product is most popular in urban city space, where home owners are wanting to maximize their roof space.
Benefits and Features
- Easy and regular roof access
- Fixed to existing structure on three sides
- Can accommodate full stair width
- No additional balustrades required
- Operates via wall switch supplied
- Heat soak tested low e safety glass as standard
- One touch electrical operation
- Rocker switch control
- Multiple opening positions
- Built in proximity detectors are available as a standard option
- Available in bespoke configurations and glass specifications
- Extra security
- Natural light and ventilation