VELUX Glazing Panels are a bespoke daylight system with slim and shallow profiles which offer optimal daylight influx. The glazing panel system offers multiple corner solutions as hips, valleys and vertical glass gables, making the system ideal for refurbishment as it can be designed to fit an already existing hole in the roof. VELUX glazing panels and key accessories are prefabricated off-site, thus facilitating a quick and safe installation.
The Step skylight solution is configured by installing multiple rows of panels on top of each other using a structural beam to connect the rows. Mono pitched step solutions can be installed between 15-90°. Dual pitched step solutions can be installed between 25-60°.
Step Skylight Benefits
- Prefabricated yet bespoke glass system
- Various corner solutions enable design freedom
- Slim and shallow profiles for optimal daylight influx
- No visual difference between fixed and venting panels from the outside
- Flat and sloped roofs
- Flat and textured roofing material
- For extra large roof openings
- Installation pitch between 25-60°