The Pitchglaze Roof Window from Glazing Vision offers a flush fit skylight designed for pitched roofs. The roof window has been fully tested to AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/1.S.2/A440-17 standards, which checks for wind resistance, watertightness and air permeability.
The product adopts Glazing Vision's frameless design ethos, ensuring no obstructions affect the internal view of the sky. It is available both as a landscape or portrait orientation, using a Qualicoat approved polyester powder coated aluminum frame that is paired with either double or triple glazing.
Benefits and features
- Minimum framework, maximum daylight
- Sky only views, no internally visible framework
- Minimal contemporary finishCan be manufactured in much larger sizes than traditional roof windows
- Install in plane with roof tiles
- Qualicoat approved polyester powder coated framework
- Heat soak tested, toughened low e safety glass as standard