The Fastmount PanelSafe Seismount is a panel fixing element in galvanized steel. It is a strong solution for high volume architectural installation where added panel security is required. The Seismount allows the panel to be suspended below the ceiling for convenient servicing behind the panel or the controlled removal of the panel. To remove the panel, simply unhook the strap from the screws to remove the panel.
|Product Reference ||PS-SR225S |
|Break load ||144kg |
|Use with Fastmount clips || |
- PC Standard Range
- LP Low Profile Range
- VL Very Low Profile Range
- MC Metal Range
Install with M10 pan head screw or 6.3 x 8mm euro screws.
- A low-cost solution for high volume applications
- No special tools required for installation
- Install directly onto substrate face with screws
- Controlled removal of large panels
- Seismic security for overhead panels
- Prevents panels from falling
Fastmount is in the business of designing and manufacturing hidden fasteners designed specifically to service the marine, architectural, aviation and vehicle industries globally.