ApplicationsCommercial, institutional, healthcare, educational, cultural, corporate
CharacteristicsSquare edge design, lightweight aluminum, easy plenum access, compatible with other equipments, 92% recycled aluminium
Hunter Douglas Architectural's 30BD/30BXD Linear metal ceiling system provides a bold linear design with optimal acoustics and heat exchange for CCA projects.
CCA Ceiling System offers excellent thermal exchange and acoustic performance that provides 100% acoustic ceiling coverage. This acoustic ceiling creates outstanding comfort and temperature control at levels that cannot be achieved with islands or baffle systems.
- Square edge design
- Perforated version with non-woven for acoustic control
- On site waste reduction with factory fabricated dimensional material
- Downweight: reduce static load with lightweight aluminum
- Easy plenum access
- Compatible with industry standard lighting, HVAC, speaker, fire safety, and security services
- Optimal thermal exchange
- Excellent acoustics
- 100% ceiling coverage
- Made from up to 92% recycled aluminium
- Panel widths: 30 mm, joint width 20 mm (standard) or 30 mm (CCA)
- Panel length: 800 mm up to 6000 mm
- Panel depths: 39 mm (30BD) and 64 mm (30BXD)
- Carrier modules: 50 mm (standard) and 60 mm for enhanced heat exchange in CCA application
Colours and Finishes:
Please find the CAD files for this product here.