Tavola™ Baffles Series offers a lightweight metal baffle solution for interior spaces. Metal Baffles ceilings are modern, flexible and easy to install, perfect for acoustics and noise control in public areas. From a design point of view, Baffle Ceilings offer a spatial pattern with a linear open ceiling. From a practical point of view, it is easy to install and access the ceiling and additional services such as lighting, PA system, sprinklers, etc.
- Profile lengths up to 5000 mm
- Profile heights: 50 - 300 mm
- Profile widths: 30, 40 and 50 mm
- Standard FE carrier 40 x 50 mm, black
- On-site waste reduction with factory fabricated dimensional material
- Downweight: Reduce static load with lightweight steel or aluminum
- Standard from pre-painted steel strip
- Easy plenum access
Hunter Douglas Architectural's Tavola™ Straight Baffle system enables a whole range of ceiling designs with variable baffle spacing, widths of 30, 40 and 55 mm, heights of 50 to 300 mm and a big range of different paint colors, powder-coat wood look (interior), laminated wood, coil coated wood-look, and stainless steel options.
1 = Baffle
2 = End cap
3 = Locking plate
4 = Carrier
5 = Primary grid
6 = Nonius hanger upper part
7 = Nonius hanger lower part
8 = Nonius hanger locking clip
Colors and Finishes:
Hunter Douglas Architectural offers a wide choice of colors and finishes. Custom color-matching is available upon request. Different perforation patterns are also available.
Please find more detailed information here.