Ductal© UHPC (Ultra-High Performance Concrete) cladding panel solution is designed to meet the specific requirements needed for a variety of buildings. Whether you’re working on high rises, offices, shopping centers, apartments or public buildings, you’ll find that UHPC Ductal® rainscreen cladding solutions provide the right mix of sustainability, durability, low porosity, fire resistance and aesthetic flexibility that’s just right for any design. It can be used alone or in an External Thermal Insulation (ETI) system as an effective response to the latest thermal regulations.
- Fire resistant: A1 and A2s1d0.
- An entire height up to 3,6 m can be covered with a single Ductal Panel.
- Easy Maintenance
- Ductal®’s self-consolidating behavior and fine-grained texture results in a surface finish that replicates mold materials with the greatest precision.
- Panel Dimensions: Standard sizes: 1.2 x 1.2 m 1.2 x 2.4 m 1.2 x 3.6 m
- Panels can be cut to achieve any size up to 3.6m.
- Thickness: 15 - 16 mm Weight 35 - 37 kg/m²
- Fire classification: A1-A2s1d0 (European legislation)
- Surface treatments:
- Fixing systems:
- Concealed attachments: rail-mounted
- Face-fastened attachments using screws
- Corner treatments: Beveled Corner, Cross corner, One-piece Corner
- Installation: Impact resistance possibility (Q4 in France)
- Aesthetic customizable
The fiber-reinforced ultra-high performance concrete (UHPC) offers durability, low-porosity, resilience, and ductility, creating façades that will stand the test of time.