- Team Project:Katia Holz, Fábio Dias Mendes, César Sallum
- Interiors:Ana Cecilia Guimarães, Roberta Dias
- Development:Carolina Penna Arquitetura
- Luminotechnical Project:Lightworks
- Landscaping Project:André Paoliello
- Hydraulic And Electrical Installations:Grau Engenharia
- Air Conditioning:Grau Engenharia
- Structure Design:Inner
- Audio And Video:Paulo D’Avila
- Business Management:Borges e Araújo
- Execution Of The Work:MFC Construtora
- Plot Area :2.235 m²
- Architect In Charge:André Delmanto
- City:São Sebastião
Text description provided by the architects. The house is situated on a small beach in São Paulo, Brazil. Therefore, the design aims to preserve as much as possible the natural characteristics of the site. To that effort, the occupation of the house has been condensed.
Services have been located on the underground and the bedrooms condensed into a single two-story volume. A pitched roof, with a longitudinal opening for natural lighting, covers all the common parts of the program: living room, kitchen, and terrace.
The sum of these spaces lies on top of a concrete slab that appears to be floating over the site. To strengthen the link between the house, nature and the sea’s view, all the doors between the terrace and the living room can be concealed.