- Lead Architects Partner:Jean-Manuel Puig
- Lead Architects Project Managers:Sylvie Bouet, Clémence Durupt
- Lead Architects Team:Elisabeth Lebas, Jules Terlaud
- Associate Architect:AFA - Almudever Fabrique d’Architecture.
- Associate Architect Partners:Luc Larnaudie, Jean Larnaudie
- Associate Architect Project Manager:Alexandre Brau-Mouret
- Associate Architect Team:Mathieu Digoin, Didier Rebiere, Nathalie Hauquin
- Associate Architect Director:Joseph Almudever
- Landscape Designer Furniture And Lodging:a+b
- Landscape Partners:associés Hanika Perez, Brice Genre
- Landscape Team:Johanna Capelle
- Graphic Designers:Yann Ott, Noémie Santos, Antoine Lemarchand
- Engineers:Christian Cornuau, Egis
- Cost Control And Construction Site Supervision:Execo
- Cost Control And Construction Site Supervision Partners:Alex Chevalier, S.bastien Lalanne
- Cost Control And Construction Site Supervision Team:Marlène Suywens
- Furniture Contractor:GB Agencement
- Client:Nouveau Logis Méridional, Groupe SNI
- User:Crous Toulouse, Occitanie
- Cost Control:Execo, Alex Chevalier, S.bastien Lalanne, Marlène Suywens
- Construction Site Supervision:Execo, Marlène Suywens
- Construction Site Supervision Partners:Alex Chevalier, S.bastien Lalanne
Demolition, reconstruction of 615 student lodgings, 3 staff apartments, communal living building (events hall and CROUS cultural services for students), landscaping, Olympe de Gouges university residence, Ponsan Bellevue campus.
An open urban project, an active campus
The project works at three scales: the campus, the buildings, the lodging. Its ambition is to create an active and welcoming place to live, where each resident can appropriate their own space. Two groups of building free up a park, which addresses the neighbourhood and encompasses the various student residences (1,000 lodgings in all).
In the lee of the hill and extending out from the large central meadow, a communal living building houses rooms for student organisations. These facilities provide a structure for student activity and social life, nurturing conditions for an active, community campus.