LocationNGS （Wanrong Road）, Zhabei, Shanghai, China, 200072
Text description provided by the architects. The German brand Poggenpohl is the oldest and best-known kitchen brand in the world. Shanghai Studio is the only Poggenpohl Museum in the world.
- Transformed from the old Shanghai First Machine Tool Factory
- Sustainably utilised the old space
- Using environmental protection materials
- Let the high-end brand and art integrate in life.
- Museum. Historical Photos and Items
- Gallery. Modern Installation Art
- Life Kitchen. Food Cooking Experience
- Showroom. Products Display
- Laboratory. Training Classroom
- Office. Office Area
- Party Space. Auction, Crossover Art Exhibition, Food Tasting, etc.
- According to the scene，big objects can be used for different functions and changed with imagination.
- 6 Meters Wide Large Stairs . Huge Stage, The Audience, Display Platform
- Direct Elevator. Small Gallery, Small Living Room
- VIP Room and The Transparent Lookout on 3rd floor. Kitchen and Hanging Garden
Four sets of lights can adjust to different space functions:
- Entrance Lights
- Horizontal Encircled Box Shaped Lights
- The Lights Formed By Moving Elevator
- Dramatic lighting of the 6 Meters Wide Large Stairs.