At ArchDaily, we work hard to give you the best overview we can of architecture around the world, publishing inspiring work and intriguing points of view from all seven continents (yes, even Antarctica). But of course, there are also hundreds of thousands of much-loved buildings in city centers, on residential streets and in rural communities that we can't cover.
That's why we need you, the ArchDaily community, to show us what inspiring architecture means to you - whether that's where you live or a place you have traveled to see. From the skyscrapers of well-known metropolises to the cottages of quaint villages, send us your Instagram and Twitter photos of the architecture that motivates you every day.
Rules & Regulations:
- Images and video must depict architecture or architectural interventions in public space.
- Please don’t submit selfies, group photos or pictures primarily featuring people or animals.
- Please don’t submit renders and drawings of your studio projects.
- All posts require approval, so wait a while and check back to see if your photo has made it into our global gallery.
- Hashtags added to photos that were uploaded prior to April 20, 2015 (the start date of the #YourArchDaily campaign) will not appear in our global gallery.
- By submitting a photo or video you are automatically entered to receive an ArchDaily Swag Pack (ArchDaily T-Shirt, Buttons & Stickers). ArchDaily editors will select their favorite photos and winners will be contacted after May 26, 2015. The winning photos will be featured on ArchDaily!
- Click here to see the full Terms & Conditions.
For inspiration, take a look at some #YourArchDaily photos shared by the ArchDaily Team.