- Architect In Charge:Veikko Ojanlatva, Tuukka Vuori, Sirpa Pyyhtiä
- Design Team:Marja Lapinleimu, Tuomas Raikamo, Jukka Kangasniemi, Mari Haavisto, Ulla Seppä, Jukka Sulonen
- Scale Model:Daniel Lütolf
- Main Contractors:Lemminkäinen Talo Oy
- Plumbing:Lemminkäinen Talo Oy
- Suppliers Bricks:Wienerberger
Text description provided by the architects. Project comprises three villa-like apartment buildings in Toukoranta, Helsinki. The project is part of the subsidized HITAS-program organized by the city of Helsinki.
The buildings are characterized by the wood paneled balcony zones along the street and courtyard facades. Triangular extra storage space has been integrated into the balcony walls. The resulting portal shape maximizes natural light in the apartments.
Entrances are from semi-public courtyards that are slightly elevated from the street-level. Communal saunas and terraces are on the top floor and offer unobstructed views to the sea.