VELUX Glazing Panels are a bespoke daylight system with slim and shallow profiles which offer optimal daylight influx. The glazing panel system offers multiple corner solutions as hips, valleys and vertical glass gables, making the system ideal for refurbishment as it can be designed to fit an already existing hole in the roof. VELUX glazing panels and key accessories are prefabricated off-site, thus facilitating a quick and safe installation.
Ridgelight solutions are comprised of two rows of VELUX Glazing Panels connected at the top, creating a ridge. Self-supporting panels can be installed between 25-60°, on either an upstand (on a flat roof) or as a non-protruding installation in a sloped roof. Furthermore, with the Ridgelight skylight it is possible to install a dual pitched solution with a girder at the ridge.
- Prefabricated yet bespoke glass system
- Various corner solutions enable design freedom
- Slim and shallow profiles for optimal daylight influx
- Self-supporting solution
- No visual difference between fixed and venting panels from the outside
- Flat roofs and at the top of a sloped roof
- Flat and textured roofing material
- Opening width in roof min./max. 230-6300 mm
- Installation pitch between 25-60°