The Western Window Systems' Series 7650 Sliding Glass Door is a performance-focused contemporary patio door. It features a modern sill option that creates a cleaner and smoother transition from the indoors to the outside.
- Energy Efficiency
Featuring a 0.30 U-value for standard, low-E, argon-filled dual-pane glass, and a 0.19 U-value for high-performance triple-pane glass, the Series 7650 is able to deliver energy efficiency in a variety of weather conditions. The aluminum extrusion design utilizing proprietary Insulbar technology further reduces energy consumption.
- Clean Design
With features such as a narrow 2.9” interlock stile, a modern sill option, and design elements such as jamb covers (which hide exposed fasteners), consistent sightlines, and a concealed locking system, the Series 7650
- Sliding Glass Door maintains a minimalist aesthetic. Engineering efficiencies eliminate the need for a bulky interlock, allowing panels to neatly stack in alignment.
- Bigger Sizes
Able to go taller and wider than most brands on the market, the Series 7650 is available in heights up to 15 feet in most markets.
The Series 7650 Sliding Glass Door features a design pressure (DP) rating of 50 and is certified by the NFRC and AAMA. Heavy-duty stainless steel hardware is used as standard.
- Standard 1.81” tandem roller
- Quad-Zilla Roller, capable of handling extreme panel sizes and heavy glass types.
The Series 7650 comes standard with Cardinal IG’s all climate coated or high-performance glass that delivers solar control and high visibility. Pre-applied Cardinal Preserve film protects glass through installation. Glass can be customized in a variety of types, colors, and thicknesses:
- Laminated glass
- Solar- and glare-control glass
- Enhanced winter performance glass
- Neat low-maintenance glass
Options - Screen
Manufactured with a thicker extrusion for durability, a heavy-duty aluminum frame panel screen provides optimal ventilation and protection from outside pests.
Options - Floor Tracks
The Series 7650 Sliding Glass Door comes standard with a 1.5” sill. For increased effectiveness against the elements, 2” and 2.6” options feature a higher interior leg. The 1.5”, 2”, and 2.6” sills meet the commercial specifications of the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) and boast a performance rating of DP50. A flush sill option that lines up with most interior flooring is also available. All sills are finished to match the color of the frame.
Options - Handles and Locking
An optional keyed cylinder allows the door to be unlocked from the exterior. Finish choices are available in brushed nickel or black.
|Flush-Mounted Handle || ||The flush-mounted handle is designed to integrate into the panel for a clean aesthetic. |
|Premium Handle || ||The optional premium handle features a minimal one-piece design and comfortable grip. |
Aluminum finishes are available in-stock, as designer selections, or can be customized to match nearly any color.
- In-Stock Finishes have a Class 1 coating thickness for increased smoothness and durability
- Satin Anodized
- Dark Bronze
- Designer Finishes are based on popular choices and include high-quality paint finishes that conform to a minimum rating of AAMA-2605
- Split Finishes are available for the performance line where different finishes are used on opposite sides of the door
- Hillside Bronze
- Bison Beige
- Navajo White
- Stonish Beige
- Autumn Night
- Cinnamon Toast
- Western White
As part of Western Window Systems new simulated steel line, this product can be manufactured to look like steel.