Draper manual window shades facilitate solar control by reducing solar heat gain are an integral solution for sustainable architecture. The daylighting strategy for a green building is made easy with custom shading which can both provide glare control shading and let in natural light. Draper window shades are manufactured in an environmentally-conscious way and feature PVC-free shade fabrics, recyclable materials, and lean manufacturing processes.
- Clutch-Operated FlexShade® NEXD: Ready for installation, the wall- or ceiling-mounted NEXD Clutch-Operated FlexShade® offers the flexibility to choose an optional, fully assembled cassette-style system, a standard set-up with endcaps, or endcaps with fascia. With a 3-3/16” (81 mm) profile, this premium manually-operated window shade includes pre-drilled jamb mounting holes and a height-adjustable idler bracket for fine leveling adjustments after installation. The NEXD Clutch-Operated FlexShade features a heavy-duty clutch built for durability that provides ease-of-use and low maintenance for commercial, healthcare, institutional, or educational settings.
- Clutch Operated FlexShade®: offers an institutional-grade window shade with smooth, quiet operation, plus independent control. These shades provide ease of use, longevity, and low maintenance for commercial, healthcare, and educational facilities. It includes universal mounting brackets and a spring-loaded idler end providing ease of installation.
- Techmatic Roller Shade: A manually-operated window shade, the Techmatic Roller Shade features a light-duty clutch that never needs adjusting. This shade provides an affordable option for smaller window applications.
- Spring Roller FlexShade®: combines simple design with careful craftsmanship for economical light control and room darkening in classroom and educational applications. This traditional window shade operation uses metal rollers and heavy-duty springs.
- Crank Operated FlexShade®: features precision control to easily raise or lower window shade(s) to the desired height. For added benefit, the crank handle can be permanently mounted or detachable to limit shade access in educational, healthcare, government or institutional settings.
See all fabric options for Manual FlexShade here
Draper Roller Shades are manufactured in the USA using primarily USA-woven fabrics from Phifer and Mermet, ensuring a simple and direct supply chain that gives Draper maximum control over fast deliveries and product availability.