ApplicationsResidential and commercial interiors: kitchen, bathrooms, lobbies, corridors
CharacteristicsUV resistant , Extremely compact wood based boards, anti-slip, easy to mantain.
EGGER PRO Flooring is the collection which includes the following products:
1. EGGER PRO Laminate Flooring is a laminate floor covering. The robust surfaces make laminate flooring indestructible against abrasion and scratches. Laminate flooring with aqua+ properties are ideal for installation in the kitchen, bathroom as well as in lobbies and corridors.
Different board formats can create varying effects. Extra-long and extra-wide boards are in fashion in combination with the current furnishing trends of country house styles flooring in a wood or tile effect can barely be distinguished from the original and offer practical benefits.
Laminate is a very popular floor covering for good reason. EGGER PRO Laminate Flooring promises high functionality, durability and optically appealing designs. With these properties, EGGER is one of the leading suppliers of high quality flooring solutions in Europe.
The robust properties of laminate flooring ensures a high adversity to abrasion and high performance even in high traffic areas. Due to the closed surface, laminate flooring is dirt-repellent, easy to clean and therefore particularly suitable for allergy sufferers.
Features and Benefits
- Large design selection with over 70 decors
- Resistant and stable in value
- Particularly sustainable
- With aqua+ technology also suitable for wet areas
- Laminate Flooring formats
2. EGGER PRO Design Flooring is another innovation in the EGGER flooring range and the right choice for areas exposed to high stress, even in wet areas. This wooden flooring collection is the first design floorwith a Self-Repair effect, which allows indentations for example caused by furniture feet, disappear almost immediately. Compared to classic laminate flooring, Design Flooring is more robust, more moisture-resistant and more flexible to use.
The boards measuring at only five millimetres are based on natural wood fibres and, thanks to the TPU surface, are waterproof, elastic, odourless and comfortable. The robust flooring is perfectly suitable for areas exposed to high stress, both in the commercial and the domestic sectors. It is versatile in terms of application and can be laid as a floating installation or glued across the entire area.
EGGER PRO Design Flooring is produced in Germany and is made of 70% wood fibres. Even the synthetic components are free of harmful substances and ensure a healthy indoor environment. It has the following product buildup:
Ultra robust and water-resistant TPU surface (thermoplastic polyurethane) with a SelfRepair effect
Integrated decor layer for a highly authentic appearance
High-density & double-sealed UWF coreboard (Ultra Wood Fibre Board) made of natural wood fibres
Features and Benefits
- Compact, comfortable and easy-care
- Ultra robust and resistant to micro-scratches
- Permanently attractive due to the self-healing surface
- Naturally wood-based and 100% PVC-free
- Suitable for wet areas: the waterproof DualSeal protects both sides of the core board against moisture.
3. EGGER PRO Comfort Flooring combines the benefits of hard-wearing floor covering with the product features of cork. The two cork layers on the top as well as on the bottom of the robust HDF core board make the floor elastic and comfortable to walk on. The reduced impact sound is of advantage in different living. Made out of renewable raw materials cork and wood, the EGGER PRO Comfort Flooring is an especially ecological product.
Cork flooring combines the strengths of laminate with the properties of cork: it's warm, soft and quiet and particularly environmentally friendly. The air pockets in the cork store heat and invite you to walk on it, even barefoot. The design and product features make EGGER PRO Comfort Flooring the ideal floor covering for residential interiors. It's PVC-free and has been awarded the "Der Blaue Engel" (Blue Angel) seal of quality. The wood is from PEFC-certified forests and conserves the environment.
The high quality wood decors give rooms a cosy atmosphere in which to feel good and relax. As varied as life itself, harmonizing perfectly with different furnishing styles. Cork flooring from EGGER is an ideal floorcovering for living areas such as bedrooms and children's rooms in addition to living and dining areas.
Features and Benefits
- Durable UV surface layer structure
- Decor print
- Pre-coat for a harmonious colour image
- High density, elastic surface layer with cork+ technology
- Swell barrier plus core board, made of natural wood fibre
- Integrated underlay, made of natural cork