Stylish design and high level of resistance: With EGGER Design Flooring GreenTec you can combine residential comfort and functionality in the most beautiful way - for a pleasant natural feeling without vinyl. The durable surface, convincing inner values and an attractive, authentic wood or stone look make the floor an eye-catcher in any room.
Long live the flooring
What good is the most beautiful flooring if it can't withstand anything? This is why the Design Flooring GreenTec not only visually appealing but also exceptionally robust. Its surface is durable, resistant to micro-scratches and stains, as well as easy to clean. Thanks to use class 33, it stays in shape even when it is subjected to heavy use, for example in hotels, shops or offices.
No fear of water
Whether when taking a bath or watering the flowers: Water does not always end up where it is supposed to. What does this do to Design Flooring GreenTec? Nothing at all. Its special product structure makes it water-resistant for up to 72 hours. Thanks to the water-resistant surface, the GreenTec Board coreboard with very low swelling behaviour, and the flexible installation system Clic it!, everything just rolls off it. This makes it the perfect foundation in bathrooms and kitchens, but also in high-traffic residential, entrance and commercial areas.
Pure nature: In contrast to conventional vinyl floors, EGGER Design Flooring GreenTec is completely free of PVC, harmful substances and plasticisers. Instead, it consists largely of renewable raw materials and its wood comes from certified forestry. The integrated underlay is made of cork. With so much naturalness, it is not surprising that it meets the highest requirements of international quality seals for environment, sustainability and healthy living (emissions).
It is robust, water-resistant and sustainable. And also easy to install? Yes! With the CLIC it! installation system and the integrated sound barrier mat, EGGER Design Flooring GreenTec can be installed quickly and flexibly. Also on tiles: Its thickness is only 7.5 mm. It can also be dismantled without any problems.
Quiet sounds better
18 db less: It sounds really technical, but in reality it is very low-noise. The integrated cork underlay absorbs impact and ambient noise and gives a pleasant walking sensation, not to mention the quieter environment. Speaking of walking: The anti-slip surface ensures safe walking, even when you need to go faster.
EGGER offer a 25-year warranty on the quality of Design Flooring GreenTec for use in residential areas.
All benefits at a glance
- Robust & resistant to micro-scratches thanks to the innovative wear layer - use class 33 for demanding commercial use; anti-slip according to classification R10
- Water-resistant for up to 72 hours thanks to special product structure with waterproof surface, the GreenTec Board coreboard with very low swelling behaviour and Clic it! installation system
- Sustainably produced with wood from regional, certified forestry - 100% PVC-free
- Flexible installation thanks to the Clic it! installation system for different installation methods (form-fitting, with pre-tensioning) and integrated sound barrier mat made of recycled cork
- Significant impact and ambient sound insulation and improved walking comfort
- Easy installation - also possible on tiles
- Stable assembly - even in large rooms
- Large variety of authentic decors
Especially suitable for
- High-traffic areas
- Bathrooms and kitchens
- Commercial spaces
For more information, please visit EGGER PRO Collection's page or read more about EGGER PRO flooring in the brochure.