Warmth and security: With EGGER Comfort Flooring you will feel comfortable from the first step. Its secret: two comfortable layers of cork, which are heat-retaining and sound-insulating. In this way it contributes to maximum relaxation at home, but also in hotel rooms or yoga studios. It also blends harmoniously into different interior design trends with numerous designs. Comfort Flooring is characterised by an easy-care and antibacterial surface, which is lightfast even when exposed to strong UV light. Whether for living or working: Look forward to comfort that gives you peace and serenity.
Warm & soft
Thanks to the special cork comfort layers, EGGER Comfort Flooring is pleasantly soft. Small air cells in the cork store the heat so that the floor feels warm and cosy. Is there a nicer invitation to walk barefoot?
Want to keep things quiet? No problem. A layer of cork on the top and bottom of the floorboards reduces footfall sound and other noises. With EGGER Comfort Flooring, everyday life sounds peaceful.
Environmentally friendly & perfect for a healthy home
EGGER Comfort Flooring is 100 % PVC-free and consists of 87 % renewable raw materials, including cork and wood fibres from trees in PEFC-certified forests. Due to its composition and the natural materials used, EGGER Comfort Flooring contributes to a pleasant and healthy living climate.
All benefits at a glance
- Warm & soft thanks to special comfort layers made of cork, whose small air cells store the heat
- Particularly quiet thanks to the cork layer on the top and bottom of the floorboards, which reduces impact sound and other noises
- Environmentally friendly & healthy - 87 % renewable raw materials, 100 % PVC-free
- Wide variety of decors including wood reproductions and creative decors
- Slip-resistant thanks to slip-resistance class R10 (for selected products)
- Suitable for (light) commercial use thanks to use class 32 (for selected products)
For more information, please visit EGGER PRO Collection's page or read more about EGGER PRO flooring in the brochure.