ApplicationsResidential and commercial interiors: kitchen, bathrooms, lobbies, corridors
CharacteristicsHighly resistant to abrasion and scratches, UV resistant decors, aqua+ technology for wet areas, dirt-repellent and easy to clean (suitable for allergy sufferers), anti-bacterial surface
From a cosy living room to a purist loft, from a rustic dining area to an inviting hotel room: Laminate is one of the most popular types of flooring there is. And it is one of the most versatile. Due to the variety of authentic decors, from trendy solid wood optics to Scandinavian lightness and stylish elegance, the perfect design can be found for every room and interior design wish. In addition to the wide range of decors, the EGGER Laminate Flooring features high-quality workmanship and functional properties. It is robust and easy-care, flexible and quick to install. All of this at an excellent price-performance ratio. Feel the quality of the Laminate Flooring at every turn.
Long-lasting & durable value
So that you can enjoy it for a long time, EGGER produce the Laminate Flooring so that it is resistant and robust. It is abrasion-resistant and seduces after many years with its lightfast surface.
Easy-case & anti-static
Laminate Flooring is dirt-repellent and easy to clean. In addition, it is also anti-static and thus reduces electrical charges.
Thanks to the large variety of decors and formats, EGGER Laminate Flooring fits into almost every room. It can be installed on underfloor heating without any problems. As a water-resistant Aqua+ Laminate Flooring, it is even ideal for humid environments.
Everything speaks for laminate
Efficient resource production and reducing environmental impact: The wood for EGGER Laminate Flooring is sourced from sustainable forests. A valuable contribution to a conscious approach to nature and to a healthy indoor climate.
All benefits at a glance
- Durable & stable in value due to particularly hard-wearing, abrasion-resistant and light-fast surface
- Antistatic - reduces electrical charges
- Universally applicable - even on underfloor heating systems
- Wide variety of decors and formats for individual design requirements
- Sustainably produced with wood from certified forestry - 100 % PVC-free
- Flexible installation thanks to the CLIC it! installation system for different installation methods (form-fit, with pre-tensioning)
- Excellent price-performance ratio