UseCeiling and wall panels
ApplicationsArchitectural, marine, aviation and recreational vehicles
CharacteristicsFor mounting removable thin wall panels and facings, require less depth, no special installation tools are required, no drilling. fire-rated, fire-resistant, 10kg pull-out load
More about this product
To meet the increasing number of regulations for building materials, Fastmount™ designed the fire rated version of the VL-03 clip set, the VL-F3FR and the VL-M3FR. As Fastmount™'s lowest profile clip set, the VL-03FR can fit into areas with minimal panel and substrate depth, while boasting a V-0 UL fire rating with a screw or rivet fix. This new clip set is ideal for thin wall panels in corridors or egress areas that require fire rating.
The VL-F3FR female very low profile fire rated clip is applicable for surface or recessed mounting. The VL-M3FR male very low profile fire rated is surface mounted. The clip set has a 10kg pull-out load and is screw fixed with VL-SS3. There are no special tools required for the installation.
- Fire rated plastic with V-0 UL rating
- GWIT test at 2mm: 625°C, test method IEC-60695-2-13
- 10kg pull out load
- Rivet or screw fix to steel frames
- Screw fix to panels to ensure mechanical connection
- No special installation tools required
- Fire rated ceiling and wall panels in areas with minimal frame and panel thickness
- Inspection panels
- Thin panels