- Author:Paulo Jacobsen and Bernardo Jacobsen
- Team:Edgar Murata, Daniel Vanucchi, Christian Rojas, Rafael Henrique de Oliveira
- Interior Design:Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Author (Interior Design):Eza Viegas
- Team (Interior Design):Caroline de Oliveira, Silvia Fernandez
- Landscape Design:Gil Fialho
- Lighting Design:Studio Ix
- Facilities:Ramoska & Castellani
- Air Conditioning:Arconterma
- Structure:Leão & Associados
- Contruction:CPA Engenharia
- Audio And Video:Raul Duarte
- Design Office:Jacobsen Arquitetura
- City:Bragança Paulista
Text description provided by the architects. This house was set according to the site´s contour lines, solar exposure and remarkable panoramic view, which led mainly to a one story house conceived by a “Z” shape floor plan.
We divided the program into three areas: Social, Private and Service. Each one occupying an independent volume due to the non-orthogonal angles in which the house is drawn, allowing us to accommodate the service sector at the site´s highest plot, as well as to face living-rooms, verandas and pool towards the view, lapping the bedrooms over the natural terrain slope in a manner to create a lower floor supported by slender columns.
The social area is crystal-clear and opened to the exterior. It´s architecture is solely conceived by a light-structured, slightly inclined roof also oriented to the view, creating a balcony all along its length.
Private and service volumes are defined by articulated metallic panels, providing either privacy and natural light. The brises, arranged unevenly, are intended to bring lightness to architecture, as if they were made of fabric or some other pliable matter. Interior design includes furniture signed by Sérgio Rodrigues, Carlos Mota and Mônica Cintra.